Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Senate delays its vote on health care and stocks slide. Plus, gas prices are supposed to rise this time of year, so why are they falling?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- McDonald's shares surge on strong beat, new products fueling sales
- A figure in Alphabet's earnings report may signal Facebook will beat the Street
- Your next big raise? Don't hold your breath, some economists say
- The business marketplace Amazon launched two years ago already has more than 1 million customers
- Pace of growth in home prices in major metro areas slows due to lack of supply
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS