Tonight on Nightly Business Report, a record day on Wall Street and it comes on the eve of the monthly jobs report. Plus, why the Trump Administration’s proposed budget has some in the heartland growing concerned.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Mexico hit by powerful 7.1 magnitude earthquake, leaving dozens dead
- Asia markets focus on Fed as US stocks climb and dollar slides
- Corporations will flock to iPhone 8 despite lukewarm reviews, predicts Gene Munster
- Real estate investment trust sees business booming post-Hurricane Harvey
- Elizabeth Warren urges Fed to 'step up' and remove Wells Fargo's board
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS