Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Amazon tops $1,000 a share vaulting it into an elite club. Should you consider buying it at this price? And, are the problems at the nation’s airports being driven by relentless pressure from Wall Street?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Cramer: Don't panic over the rising 10-year Treasury yield
- After-hours buzz: FB, T, CMG & more
- Allegiant Air: Bookings return to near normal after '60 Minutes' report criticized safety record
- Facebook's cash hoard has more than doubled in two years
- Without mentioning his buddy Trump by name, France's Macron just tore into the US president's policies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS