Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Amazon tops $1,000 a share vaulting it into an elite club. Should you consider buying it at this price? And, are the problems at the nation’s airports being driven by relentless pressure from Wall Street?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This service combines all of your streaming services in one place. Here's how it works
- Congress reaches bipartisan agreement on sweeping Russia sanctions that aim to tie Trump's hands
- Snapchat's battle against Instagram has moved to a new front—and it's losing ground there, too
- How DJ Khaled's parents have been key to his success
- New White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci shares his boss' penchant for showmanship
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS