Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Amazon tops $1,000 a share vaulting it into an elite club. Should you consider buying it at this price? And, are the problems at the nation’s airports being driven by relentless pressure from Wall Street?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Senate Republican Obamacare replacement bill released, here are the details
- Watch: House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi discusses health-care reform at her weekly news conference
- Op-Ed: Why Uber’s top job is the most desirable in tech right now
- The Amazon of China invested $400 million into one of the most valuable fashion startups
- Travis Kalanick's fall is a warning to other big personalities in Silicon Valley, says investor
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS