Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Amazon tops $1,000 a share vaulting it into an elite club. Should you consider buying it at this price? And, are the problems at the nation’s airports being driven by relentless pressure from Wall Street?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Congress stalled on stimulus talks and time is running out as millions face a 'benefits cliff'
- Coronavirus vaccines may help travel recover, but it may take years to fully rebound, experts say
- Black Friday 2020 online shopping surges 22% to record $9 billion, Adobe says
- The UFO ETF is up 20% this month. How a Biden administration could impact the space trade
- Salesforce buying Slack would mark the first big software deal in a boom year for the cloud
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS