Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what the President’s tax outline may mean for taxpayers and investors. Plus, is progress being made to avert a government shutdown?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Kinder, gentler' and other George HW Bush quotes
- Stitch Fix shares surge on earnings beat
- Art Cashin: New concerns about Brexit coupled with trade uncertainty are weighing the stock market
- Under Armour reportedly ousts two executives close to CEO Kevin Plank
- Thank the 2008 recession for rising Christmas tree prices today
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS