Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Eli Lilly’s arthritis drug was expected to be a blockbuster, but the FDA said not so fast. Plus, why Americans are once again swimming in debt.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn is betting against Assured Guaranty
- Cramer argues the trade war is more worrisome than 10-year Treasury yields approaching 3%
- US Senate panel backs Pompeo as secretary of state
- Fight brews over Shkreli's Wu-Tang album as 'pharma bro' gets banned by securities industry
- Hedge fund managers at Sohn offer their top market picks
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS