Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the results of a new study sheds light on just how much more effective some passive index funds are when compared to active ones. Plus, Bill Belichick and the big business of football. The Patriots coach shares the defining moments in his career and the secrets to his success.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- El-Erian: Market is 'looking past all these little land mines,' hoping for tax reform, deregulation
- White House says vote on health-care plan may not come for weeks
- Obama steps back into public life, trying to avoid one word: Trump
- McDonald's hits all-time high ahead of earnings, but this could send shares tumbling
- Nearly 80% of executives says let's make a deal, despite DC uncertainty
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS