About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- El-Erian: Market is 'looking past all these little land mines,' hoping for tax reform, deregulation
- White House says vote on health-care plan may not come for weeks
- Obama steps back into public life, trying to avoid one word: Trump
- McDonald's hits all-time high ahead of earnings, but this could send shares tumbling
- Nearly 80% of executives says let's make a deal, despite DC uncertainty
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS