Tonight on Nightly Business Report, CEOs get more face time with the president, while small business feels left out. Plus, innovation in Iceland. Why the tiny country may hold the cure to some of the world’s most dangerous diseases.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Arming teachers in schools should be 'up to states' to decide, Trump tweets
- Congress releases redacted Democratic memo pushing back on GOP claims of surveillance abuses in the FBI's Russia probe
- Warren Buffett on how he turned a $300,000 bet into $2 million for charity in 10 years
- David Bowie's life in pictures, now on display in NY, Los Angeles and Hawaii
- Bank of America says it will talk to gunmakers about how to stop mass shootings
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS