Tonight on Nightly Business Report, United Airlines is under fire after a video surfaces showing a passenger being dragged off of a flight. Plus, new details on the tactics Wells Fargo employees used to create those fake accounts.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The CEO of $2 billion start-up GitHub is stepping down
- Wisconsin bill giving $3 billion incentives to Foxconn advances
- White House jitters and Barcelona terror attack weigh on Asian shares; Nikkei falls 1.3%
- Police say they have killed perpetrators of 'terrorist attack' in town south of Barcelona
- Cramer Remix: This sell-off isn’t done, things could get uglier
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS