Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the headline number in the latest employment report missed the mark by a mile, but the markets shrugged it off. Plus, the retail wreck. A look at what’s going on in the sector that bled jobs last month.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 'Kinder, gentler' and other George HW Bush quotes
- France's Macron expected to promise change amid riots and 'economic catastrophe' — but is it too late?
- Europe's top court confirms that UK can stop Brexit
- Tokyo prosecutors indict Nissan's ex-chairman Ghosn for financial misconduct
- China's state-controlled media claim Canada is putting on a 'show trial' for Huawei executive
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS