Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the headline number in the latest employment report missed the mark by a mile, but the markets shrugged it off. Plus, the retail wreck. A look at what’s going on in the sector that bled jobs last month.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Arming teachers in schools should be 'up to states' to decide, Trump tweets
- Congress releases redacted Democratic memo pushing back on GOP claims of surveillance abuses in the FBI's Russia probe
- Warren Buffett on how he turned a $300,000 bet into $2 million for charity in 10 years
- David Bowie's life in pictures, now on display in NY, Los Angeles and Hawaii
- Bank of America says it will talk to gunmakers about how to stop mass shootings
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS