Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the headline number in the latest employment report missed the mark by a mile, but the markets shrugged it off. Plus, the retail wreck. A look at what’s going on in the sector that bled jobs last month.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- How Chinese spies used LinkedIn to snoop on German politicians
- Megyn Kelly will interview three women who accused Trump of sexual misconduct
- British Airways warns of more flight cancellations after snowstorm hits London
- Instant noodle giant aims to boost paltry market share in China with healthy ramen
- A Muslim country that isn’t even in the Middle East says it’s willing to send troops to Jerusalem
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS