Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the headline number in the latest employment report missed the mark by a mile, but the markets shrugged it off. Plus, the retail wreck. A look at what’s going on in the sector that bled jobs last month.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- As Trump and Trudeau chat about bilateral trade, NAFTA remains the elephant in the room
- L'Oreal and others making lab-produced human skin to curb animal testing of products
- 4 things to do to succeed on the first day of your internship
- Trump blasts 'fake news' in new broadside against media, and condemns DC leaks
- Why Trump's plan to sell down US oil stocks is divided between 'misguided,' and about time
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS