Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the headline number in the latest employment report missed the mark by a mile, but the markets shrugged it off. Plus, the retail wreck. A look at what’s going on in the sector that bled jobs last month.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Exxon Mobil and Chevron will join global energy giants in climate initiative, reversing position
- Banks to millennials: Please open an account with us
- Olive Garden owner's shares jump after earnings beat, raised forecast
- Chinese tech stocks were meant to challenge FANGs — but $168 billion has been wiped off their value
- Jay Powell reportedly ramps up meetings with lawmakers as he seeks to protect Fed's independence
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS