Tonight on Nightly Business Report.. The heads of the world’s two largest economies meet face-to-face for the first time and there’s a lot at stake. Plus, is the market starting to take note of rising geopolitical tensions?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Wall Street bull Ed Yardeni predicts stocks will fly 17% between now and 2021
- 10 low-cost franchises you can start with $15,000 or less and reap a six-figure salary
- 52% of Americans are considered 'middle class'—here's how much money they earn
- Iran responsible for 'attack against the world' after strikes on oil facilities, Saudi official says
- Here's what one top economist sees ahead for the Fed and US-China trade
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS