Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Fed spoke and stocks gave up their gains in dramatic fashion. Plus, why a little known European investment firm is paying a lot of money for Panera Bread.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Bitcoin volatility has plummeted, and that could be signaling a bottom, market watcher says
- Amazon's Alexa will now be your butler at Marriott hotels
- To boost diversity, pension funds and college endowments could insist on equitable hiring practices at big banks
- Dow futures tumble as China responds to latest Trump threat
- Wells Fargo considers combining wealth management divisions
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS