Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Trump and Germany’s Chancellor seek common ground to resolve tensions over trade. Plus, a new cholesterol drug cuts your risk of a heart attack, but its price tag raises eyebrows.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Six injured in London after group of males spray a substance thought to be acid
- US bombers fly off North Korea's coast as foreign minister warns armed conflict is 'inevitable'
- If this year is any indication, the rally in government bond rates may be set to stall: Technician
- Here's how a self-described 'auto-airhead' took on a 2nd career as a auto shop owner
- Trump takes on Stephen Curry and Colin Kaepernick — and the sports world hits back
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS