Tonight on Nightly Business Report, President Trump and Germany’s Chancellor seek common ground to resolve tensions over trade. Plus, a new cholesterol drug cuts your risk of a heart attack, but its price tag raises eyebrows.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Homebuilder Toll Brothers misses revenue estimates
- Defense stocks rise, Pakistan shares drop after Trump's Afghanistan speech
- Google said to launch new laptop, smaller Google Home, this fall
- Sexy hashtags, intimate glimpses and other enticing ways to grow your business on Instagram
- CNN launches daily news show on Snapchat
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS