About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Twitter wants to stream live video programming 24/7
- Uber violated transport law in South Korea, court says, in the latest setback for the US firm
- Live: President Donald Trump to announce his big tax plans, including corporate tax cut
- Credit Suisse to raise 4 billion Swiss francs in rights offering; IPO off table for now
- Full US Congress to be briefed by Trump team on North Korea: Here's what lawmakers want
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS