Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the President outlines his budget priorities as he attempts to reshape the federal government. Plus, can your dividend stocks thrive as interest rates rise?
- Bitcoin tumbles below $30,000, extending its plunge to start 2021
- 'No Time to Die,' 'Ghostbusters: Afterlife,' 'Uncharted' among latest Hollywood film delays
- Alphabet cancels Loon, project to beam internet to earth from balloons
- Johnson & Johnson plans to have 100 million vaccines for Americans by spring, board member says
- Biden is already facing pressure to scale back his $1.9 trillion Covid relief plan
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS