Tonight on Nightly Business Report, now that the House health care plan has been parsed, who are the winners and losers? Plus — keeping an eye on the international politics that could rattle the markets.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Merkel says she's a 'convinced trans-Atlanticist' despite voicing frustration with Trump
- Bitcoin is outperforming major assets but hedge funds are still staying away from the cryptocurrency
- LSE to buy Citi's fixed-income analytics and index operations for $685 million
- Asian markets close mixed after directionless session; China and HK closed
- Live: Goldman Sachs lowers forecasts for oil prices in 2017
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS