Tonight on Nightly Business Report, now that the House health care plan has been parsed, who are the winners and losers? Plus — keeping an eye on the international politics that could rattle the markets.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- 10 sailors missing after USS John S. McCain collides with 600-foot tanker
- Asian shares subdued following Bannon departure as US-South Korea military drills begin
- The US and South Korea are holding war games. Here's how North Korea might respond
- An investor trying to bridge the gap between tech and D.C. has some advice for Trump: Hire faster
- Trump to lay out US strategy for Afghanistan on Monday night
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS