Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Congressional Budget Office says the GOP-backed health bill will cut the deficit but increase the uninsured and the cost of premiums. Plus, what Intel did to become a major player in the self-driving car industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Samsonite shares slump to 9-month low after being hit by a short-seller attack
- Unwelcome guests: Airbnb, cities battle over illegal short-term rentals
- Facebook users will soon get a notice to review their privacy settings
- North Korea demolishes what it says is a nuclear test site
- San Francisco 49ers' investment arm just bought a stake in English soccer club Leeds United
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS