Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Congressional Budget Office says the GOP-backed health bill will cut the deficit but increase the uninsured and the cost of premiums. Plus, what Intel did to become a major player in the self-driving car industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This is how long you should wait to follow up after applying for a job
- Amazon's $13.7 billion bet on online grocery ordering hasn't convinced shoppers to stay home
- Branson: I met Trump once, and all he talked about was destroying people who wouldn't help his bankrupt firm
- Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie dead at age 53
- Branson says Alaska Air castrated Virgin America: ‘I don’t normally take these things lying down’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS