Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Congressional Budget Office says the GOP-backed health bill will cut the deficit but increase the uninsured and the cost of premiums. Plus, what Intel did to become a major player in the self-driving car industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- More US service members diagnosed with brain injury after Iran missile attack
- White House tells airlines it may suspend all China-US flights amid coronavirus outbreak
- Trump praises party-switching Rep. Van Drew, decries impeachment in blue-state campaign rally
- Hong Kong stocks plummet about 2.5% on return from Lunar New Year holiday amid coronavirus concerns
- Coronavirus live updates: Chinese health officials say death toll has risen to 132
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS