Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Congressional Budget Office says the GOP-backed health bill will cut the deficit but increase the uninsured and the cost of premiums. Plus, what Intel did to become a major player in the self-driving car industry.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Germany’s in the middle of a deep political crisis, but it won't affect the euro
- South Korea's President Moon heads to China to mend ties. Beijing needs a few favors too
- Australia accused China of political interference, and Beijing isn't happy
- China lifts market rates in surprise move, following Fed hike
- China says it's cuttings its debts — here’s how that’s actually working
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS