Tonight on Nightly Business Report.. Who wins and who loses under the new Republican health care plan?
Plus, why one of the world’s largest asset managers wants to see more women in corporate boardrooms.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Samsonite shares slump to 9-month low after being hit by a short-seller attack
- Unwelcome guests: Airbnb, cities battle over illegal short-term rentals
- Facebook users will soon get a notice to review their privacy settings
- North Korea demolishes what it says is a nuclear test site
- San Francisco 49ers' investment arm just bought a stake in English soccer club Leeds United
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS