Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Warren Buffett doubles down on his Apple investment and that’s not all he’s buying. Plus, why open houses this spring selling season are like nothing you’ve seen before.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This is how long you should wait to follow up after applying for a job
- Amazon's $13.7 billion bet on online grocery ordering hasn't convinced shoppers to stay home
- Branson: I met Trump once, and all he talked about was destroying people who wouldn't help his bankrupt firm
- Tragically Hip frontman Gord Downie dead at age 53
- Branson says Alaska Air castrated Virgin America: ‘I don’t normally take these things lying down’
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS