Tonight on Nightly Business Report, don’t look now, but the economy is firing on all cylinders. Plus, what President Trump’s new pick to lead the Labor Department might mean for millions of American workers.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Here's why China is buying up so much of Australia
- Asia markets rise as dollar climbs against the yen after Abe election win
- Mugabe removed as WHO goodwill envoy after outrage
- Japan PM's ruling bloc scores big election win — constitutional reform now likely
- The US oil phenomenon that could help spark the 'tale of two markets'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS