Tonight on Nightly Business Report, stocks suffer their worst losses this year as focus shifts to tighter immigration policies and away from pro-growth strategies. Plus, the one state that may have the most at stake when it comes to President Trump’s immigration orders.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Stock futures fall after strong start to December
- CDC panel says health workers, nursing homes will get Covid vaccine first
- Thinking of putting new cash to work? Credit Suisse's Jonathan Golub suggests waiting until after December
- Rep. Mike Kelly asks Supreme Court to nullify Biden win over Trump in Pennsylvania as he challenges mail-in ballot rule
- American, United pause nonstop flights to Shanghai amid concerns over restrictions facing overseas crews
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS