Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Wall Street hung on every word of the President-Elect’s first news conference since the election. Plus, why increased competition is not enough to bring down the cost of life-saving medicines.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why being long the US dollar is 'very very dangerous' right now
- These people make a living with bizarre repetitive YouTube videos that give users 'pins and needles'
- Warren Buffett once bought Bill Gates lunch at McDonald's with coupons
- How to protect yourself from the latest crop of tax scams
- SpaceX's Falcon 9 stages successful launch, Dragon heads toward rendezvous with ISS
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS