Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Wall Street hung on every word of the President-Elect’s first news conference since the election. Plus, why increased competition is not enough to bring down the cost of life-saving medicines.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Chinese President Xi Jinping touts successes of 'socialism' at Communist Party Congress
- Asia markets steady as investors keep an eye on China's Party Congress
- China's Communist Party is holding its most important meeting in years: Here's what you need to know
- Former Tesla factory workers allege racial harassment in new lawsuit
- SEC charges Rio Tinto, former top executives with fraud
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS