Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Wall Street hung on every word of the President-Elect’s first news conference since the election. Plus, why increased competition is not enough to bring down the cost of life-saving medicines.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iran warns against Trump deals as US, North Korea plan to meet
- World’s oldest person dies in Japan at age of 117
- World Bank shareholders back $13 billion capital increase
- Austin Powers movies' Mini-Me, Verne Troyer, dies
- Smile! You're on candid camera — and it may help teams and advertisers get to know you better
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS