Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Donald Trump was not at the Detroit Auto Show, but this year he had the biggest presence. Plus, Wall Street is eager for a package of business friendly policies. But do investors have the patience to wait for them to take effect?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Ric Ocasek, The Cars' lead singer, found dead
- It's 'very difficult' for China's economy to maintain 6% growth, says Premier Li Keqiang
- Australia kept secret a China hack on its parliament to protect trade, report shows
- Trump says US 'locked and loaded' after attack on Saudi oil supply
- Dow set to lose more than 150 points on fears spiking oil will slow the global economy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS