Tonight on Nightly Business Report, will this be the year more retail stores close than at any time in modern history Plus, is the market’s optimism a warning sign for investors?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Even for successful executives, women face doubts about global roles
- Apple buys Workflow, the best utility app for the iPhone
- How Sears CEO Lampert cashes in as stores cash out
- Asia trades mixed as traders await Congressional health care vote
- But...What if she doesn't win? UBS' Gordon on the risks of Marine Le Pen losing the French election
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS