Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with Republicans on one side and Democrats on the other, the fight over health care has officially begun. Plus, the trends that could shape your mutual fund returns in the year ahead.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Merkel says she's a 'convinced trans-Atlanticist' despite voicing frustration with Trump
- Bitcoin is outperforming major assets but hedge funds are still staying away from the cryptocurrency
- LSE to buy Citi's fixed-income analytics and index operations for $685 million
- Asian markets close mixed after directionless session; China and HK closed
- Live: Goldman Sachs lowers forecasts for oil prices in 2017
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS