Tonight on Nightly Business Report, with Republicans on one side and Democrats on the other, the fight over health care has officially begun. Plus, the trends that could shape your mutual fund returns in the year ahead.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Iran warns against Trump deals as US, North Korea plan to meet
- World’s oldest person dies in Japan at age of 117
- World Bank shareholders back $13 billion capital increase
- Austin Powers movies' Mini-Me, Verne Troyer, dies
- Smile! You're on candid camera — and it may help teams and advertisers get to know you better
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS