About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- AMD shares jump 8% after saying sales this quarter will top Street by $100 million
- Why Amazon invested in this cancer-testing startup founded by a Google exec
- How Microsoft has become the surprise innovator in PCs
- Trump targets Sen. Lisa Murkowski as he keeps pressure on GOP senators over Obamacare
- GOP senators must do whatever it takes to get to 50 votes on Obamacare repeal, says HHS secretary
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS