Tonight on Nightly Business Report – is Wall Street betting on a Santa Claus Rally to push the Dow past 20,000? And what does the final trading week of 2016 mean for investors next year?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- France votes in cliffhanger presidential election on Sunday
- Cuban and Paulson weigh in on China's "choppy" efforts on North Korean sanctions
- UBS chairman Weber says second round of French polls key
- Here's what United and Pepsi should do to put their April horribilis behind them
- How San Francisco marked the first officially sanctioned Weed Day on 4/20
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS