Tonight on Nightly Business Report – is Wall Street betting on a Santa Claus Rally to push the Dow past 20,000? And what does the final trading week of 2016 mean for investors next year?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Homebuilder confidence jumps to 6-month high in October
- GM's Cruise will test self-driving cars in New York in 2018
- Goldman earnings breeze past expectations on trading beat
- Google just unveiled its first custom smartphone chip that helps you take better pictures
- Powell likely next Fed chief, though Yellen best suited: economists
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS