About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Delta warns on slowing bookings, higher cash burn as Covid infections climb
- This family bet everything on bitcoin when it was $900 – and bought more when it crashed in 2018
- McConnell says a Covid stimulus compromise is within reach — 'We can do this'
- GOP congressman: New bipartisan Covid stimulus bill in 'range of reason' as momentum shifts to act
- Luminar going public makes 25-year-old Austin Russell one of world's first, and youngest, self-driving billionaires
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS