Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the record rally is reaching just about every corner of the market. What should you do with your money? Plus, sales spiral at Sears as the once venerable American retailer closes more stores.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Union Pacific CEO: There is a ripe opportunity to modernize NAFTA
- Trump tells GOP senators: 'We're getting very close' on passing health-care plan
- Republicans delay vote on health-care bill
- Martin Shkreli's own defense lawyer calls his Twitter history 'just horrific' during jury selection
- Facebook had a plan to promote flu shots, but pulled the plug
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS