Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Alcoa starts earnings season on a sour note and now some investors are asking if the profit recession is still far from over. Plus, what must Samsung do to keep customers loyal to its brand?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Debt ceiling could be hit this summer: Sources
- Jared Kushner reportedly discussed setting up secret channel with Moscow
- With Gianforte's win, two of Montana's three congressional reps have ties to Oracle
- Facebook is making a big push this summer to sell ads to drugmakers
- The market will 'continue to see a slow melt-up,' expert says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS