About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Prepare for a good year on Wall Street—just not 2017 good, says JP Morgan Private Bank
- Behind-the-scenes secrets of 'Shark Tank' from a CEO who landed a deal with Kevin O'Leary
- A Sportswear start-up is NASA technology to make the next generation of jackets
- Saudi Arabia says it's in talks with 10 other nations on nuclear energy ambitions, calls for fairness from US
- A former Google and Apple exec now teaches Stanford students to design products to make people happy
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS