Tonight on Nightly Business Report, investors turn their focus to the election and they’re nervous. Plus, two high-profile companies may also be considering buying Twitter: Disney and Microsoft.
- Oil major Shell increases dividend as third-quarter earnings beat forecasts
- Credit Suisse misses analyst expectations with a 38% fall in net profit
- Samsung predicts fourth-quarter decline in profits due to weak demand and growing competition
- Dow futures rise nearly 300 points as Wall Street looks to recover from worst sell-off in months
- Dr. Fauci warns of a ‘whole lot of pain’ due to coronavirus pandemic in the coming months
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS