Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Senators are asking the Labor Department to see if Wells Fargo violated labor laws.
Plus, as Tesla rolls out its new version of autopilot, just how much control should drivers hand over to computers?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Snap founders, investors hope to cash in on IPO early, eye $1 billion in sales
- 'Apollo 13' actor Bill Paxton dead at 61 due to surgery complications
- Nokia returns with 3 Android smartphones to challenge Apple, Samsung
- Nokia 3310 returns for $52 and it has Snake
- Las Vegas steps up its games with new electronic sports venue
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS