About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Op-Ed: Bitcoin is more akin to the Nasdaq than gold and is not a safe haven asset
- Asian markets close mostly flat after latest N.Korea missile test; China markets shut for holidays
- Interest in Japanese hospitality is growing, and this term may help explain it
- Russian test of new passenger plane takes airline industry by surprise
- Israel’s resilient economy can use a tune-up
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS