Tonight on Nightly Business Report – the August jobs report came in weaker than expected – but was it enough for the Federal Reserve to raise interest rates this month?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- The Dow transports average just completed a remarkable stretch
- Wall Street analysts say buy Facebook dip because newsfeed change lowers regulation risk
- Stocks making the biggest moves premarket: GE, UNH, PG, AN, DIS, WMT & more
- Here are the 10 most important stories for investors Tuesday morning
- Contraceptive app hit with complaints after being blamed for 37 unwanted pregnancies
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS