About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Barclays crushes expectations for the third quarter as provisions for loan losses fall
- Here are the key moments from the final Trump-Biden presidential debate
- Huawei's growth slows sharply as U.S. sanctions bite
- Stock futures little changed as traders monitor stimulus talks
- Chinese fintech giant Lufax seeks up to $2.36 billion in U.S. IPO
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS