About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- India’s gold demand fell 30%, but ‘cautious optimism’ may be returning
- On Alibaba's Singles Day, Chinese shoppers are set to splurge on foreign brands as fewer travel overseas
- Dow futures fall more than 500 points as Apple and Amazon shares decline after earnings
- China's Huawei smartphone shipments plunge as U.S. sanctions continue to bite
- UBS gives 3 reasons for why the Chinese yuan is 'attractive' right now
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS