About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- New Hampshire residents find what they were looking for in Trump-Clinton debate
- Donald Trump dominates Twitter mentions, with 60% of attention at halftime
- Donald Trump has the sniffles, and Twitter can't shut up about it
- Clinton: Trump 'publicly invited' Russia to hack us, which is 'unacceptable'
- Clinton slams Trump on 'the birther lie'
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS