Tonight on Nightly Business Report, what the government is proposing to crack down on the pay day lending industry. Plus, why home flippers are making bigger gambles on better homes.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Netflix raises prices, stock leaps 5%
- Apollo's Leon Black says he deeply regrets past ties to sex offender Jeffrey Epstein
- Dow jumps 250 points as stocks rebound from worst sell-off in months, tech leads comeback
- Exxon announces U.S. job cuts, global workforce could see 15% reduction
- Economy's initial comeback was strong but spreading virus, no stimulus raise doubts about recovery
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS