Tonight on Nightly Business Report, Apple closes at its lowest level since 2014. What should you do when a big part of your portfolio sags? Plus, the big energy goals of some very big cities.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Why being long the US dollar is 'very very dangerous' right now
- These people make a living with bizarre repetitive YouTube videos that give users 'pins and needles'
- Warren Buffett once bought Bill Gates lunch at McDonald's with coupons
- How to protect yourself from the latest crop of tax scams
- SpaceX's Falcon 9 stages successful launch, Dragon heads toward rendezvous with ISS
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS