About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Jeff Bezos named businessperson of the decade by global finance chiefs, CNBC survey says
- Saudi Aramco briefly hits $2 trillion market cap on second day of trading
- Saudi Aramco is called a 'polarizing stock' as investors question its independence
- UK voters head to the polls as Brexit's destiny hangs in the balance
- The 15 fastest-growing jobs in India — and the skills they require, according to LinkedIn
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS