Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Justice Department approves a deal to create a new cable behemoth. And, why the next big battle in the world’s largest auto market will be over the biggest vehicles on the road.
- Dow futures fall nearly 200 points after U.S. coronavirus cases surge to record high
- Banks may have to brace for heavy losses as commercial property prices plunge
- Happiness expert: One technique for staying upbeat during the pandemic
- China's top leaders meet this week to plan for the next five years. Here's what to expect
- This tech company about to report earnings still has 'ample upside,' longtime investor says
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS