Tonight on Nightly Business Report, if the job market is strengthening, why is there so much angst among American workers? And, Microsoft files a landmark lawsuit against the government.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- This start-up added robots to help battle Amazon and Costco, but didn't have to cut any jobs
- Trump tweets thanks to Steve Bannon for service and role in campaign against Clinton
- Finnish police say arrested four other Moroccan men over links to stabbings
- Spanish police searching for van driver in Barcelona attack
- Lebanese army, Hezbollah declare offensives on Islamic State at Syrian border
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS