2016 was one of the worst starts to the year for the stock market. Then, stocks managed to reverse. Dom Chu takes a look ahead at what may be next for the market.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Amazon launches one-hour grocery pickup at all U.S. Whole Foods stores
- WEF says machines will create more jobs than they destroy but warns of pandemic ‘double-disruption’
- TikTok plans to do more to tackle hateful content after reports say it has a 'Nazi problem'
- As Chinese investment into Ireland surges, Dublin tightens the rule book
- National University of Singapore president: I do not see a return to pre-Covid learning
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS