CNBC’s Phil LeBeau has the highlights from the 2016 North American International Auto Show in Detroit.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Google could buy more than $110 million of land for mega-campus 15 miles south of its HQ
- Google's new cloud chief has a culture clash ahead of him after 22 years at Oracle
- Trump's trade war with China could disrupt the traditional Thanksgiving rally
- Cramer Remix: When the market brings this sector down, this stock is a buy
- Cramer: Don't buy shares of Nvidia—the chipmaker is in the penalty box for now
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS