Tonight on Nightly Business Report, oil prices flirt with $31 a barrel and, according to some, it could go even lower. And, as Alcoa kicks off earnings season, should investors brace for a rare profits recession?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Dow futures rise more than 200 points as investors watch stimulus negotiations
- Alibaba needs to look for growth beyond China and Southeast Asia in a 'bipolar world for technology'
- Trump signs bill to prevent government shutdown after funding briefly lapses
- Say goodbye to the overcommercialized Christmas: Pandemic-weary shoppers want a meaningful holiday
- CDC extends ban on cruising through October after White House reportedly overrules longer extension
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS