Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Dow sheds nearly 1100 points to start the year. What you can do to keep your savings, retirement and your money on track. And, the economy added a lot more jobs than expected last month making 2015 one of the best years for job creation in recent memory.
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- A top economy watcher says a spike in oil and copper prices is hiding what could be a slowdown
- Andy Cohen on the making of a 'Housewives' brand
- How the Supreme Court may have made Web shopping pricier for just about everyone but Amazon
- Russia oil minster: A crude output deal for 2019 is already being planned
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders says she was asked to leave restaurant because she works for Trump
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS