Bob Pisani and Jackie DeAngelis take a look at the outlook for stocks and oil in 2016.
- Walmart bets bigger on online grocery as it ramps up automated fulfillment at local stores
- Ant Group IPO could get back on track if it resolves issues, China's central bank governor suggests
- Sen. Patrick Leahy, set to preside over Trump impeachment, returns home after brief hospitalization
- Alphabet and Facebook rise after Microsoft reports surprisingly strong advertising revenue
- GameStop jumps after hours as Elon Musk tweets out Reddit board that's hyping stock
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS