Tonight on Nightly Business Report, the Federal Reserve raises interest rates for the first time in nearly a decade. What the central bank’s decision means for the economy, your investments, auto loans, credit cards and even your retirement.
- Dow futures sink 500 points, adding to the market's 3-week losing streak
- China releases details on its own blacklist, raising uncertainty for foreign businesses
- The pandemic will make European bonds more attractive than their US peers, economist predicts
- Oracle can now claim to be hosting 'two most important sites of our generation' — TikTok and Zoom
- Nikola founder Trevor Milton to voluntarily step down as executive chairman
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS