Will the attacks in Paris keep the Federal Reserve from hiking interest rates?
About NBR“Nightly Business Report produced by CNBC” (NBR) is an award-winning and highly-respected nightly business news program that airs on public television. Television’s longest-running evening business news broadcast, “NBR” features in-depth coverage and analysis of the biggest financial news stories of the day and access to some of the world’s top business leaders and policy makers.
- Investors betting against Tesla's stock have had 7 really good days. Here's what's behind them
- Bullion is entering a 'golden cross' and one technician sees an even bigger bounce ahead
- Trump says deal 'could very well happen' with China, but denies he's considering lifting tariffs
- Here's how much it costs to eat like The Mountain from 'Game of Thrones'
- Jack Bogle's last warning to the investment industry: "Don't forget the little guy you serve"
NBR on TwitterMy Tweets
Subscribe to RSS